Dr Pavan Kumar Talupuru, A very well experienced and passionate Clinical Sports Physiotherapist in the field of Cricket with expertise in dealing cricket related injuries and rehabilitation, works with the objective to be able to heal the athletes of their injuries and maintaining their fitness. He usually even keeps himself updated with the recent trends in the treatment of sports related injuries aiming to excel in the field of Sports Physiotherapy.
Skills and Expertise
- Extensive screening of players for the various doping tests listed by BCCI(Board of Control for Cricket in India).
- Careful assistance in giving first-aid to injuries in athletes during the play or practice.
- Appropriate clinical examination based diagnosis and treatment to sport related injuries in cricket players.
- Proper referral to physicians and diagnostic evaluation for precise diagnosis and medical/surgical treatment.
- Strategic planning and implementation of evidence based protocols for the injury treatment/rehabilitation as well as regular fitness of players.
- Careful follow-up with proper documentation, followed by assessment for the fitness into the play.
- Research activities for Cricket related injuries and other physiological factors along with publications.
Dr Pavan Kumar Talupuru
BPT, Master in Sports Physiotherapy (MSPT),
(DPT), Doctor in Philosophy (Ph.D).
We recommend to book an appointment before visit
|Monday-Friday||10:00 AM – 03:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM- 03:00 PM|